CUK Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Application Form – Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 Vacancies of Academic Posts & Non Academic Posts . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CUK Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CUK Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Application Form
|Organization Name||Central University of Karnataka (CUK)|
|No. of Posts||10 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||25th November 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Address To Send the Academic and Non-Academic Posts Application Forms||To the Registrar Central University of Karnataka, Aland Road, Kadaganchi, Kalaburagi – 585367|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Language Archivist and Documentation Officer||01|
|Stenographer/ PA to the Head||01|
To apply for the CUK Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CUK used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Visiting Faculty||Eligibility (A or B) :A)
B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines
|Language Archivist and Documentation Officer||
|Stenographer/ PA to the Head||
- Candidates should be having a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination/ Interview.
- Selected candidates will be getting a minimum salary of Rs.15,000/- and a maximum of Rs.60,000/-
How To Apply For the CUK Govt Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website of CUK @ cuk.ac.in
- Click on the Notification < Job Opportunities option.
- Now search for the “Notification for contract basis Academic and Non-Academic Posts in Centre for Endangered Languages”
- Click on that notification link.
- And read the whole notification carefully.
- If interested & eligible, kindly download the Application Forms for Academic and Non-Academic Posts.
- Fill them and send them to the below-provided address on or before 25th November 2021.
CUK Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CUK exam will be uploaded on the CUK website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CUK exam will be provided to you here below.
CUK Answer Key 2021
- The CUK will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CUK answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CUK answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CUK Result 2021
- CUK will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CUK result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CUK .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CUK exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.