CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply – CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 28 Vacancies of JRF Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CSIR IICB Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply
|CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
|JRF (Biology Group, Chemistry Group)
|Field/ Research Area
|Chemistry, Organic, Inorganic and Bio organic Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Biology, Nanomaterial & their characterization by biological studies, Metal catalysis, Neurobiology and Cancer Biology, Bioinformatics, Structural Biology, Infectious Diseases & Immunology, Plant Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Genetics, Cell Biology or any branch of Life Sciences.
|Number of Posts
|Date of Interview
|4th May 2022 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
|Central Government Jobs
|CSIR IICB Jobs 2022 Notification
|Number of Posts
|JRF (Biology Group)
|JRF (Chemistry Group)
To apply for the CSIR IICB Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CSIR IICB used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Qualification Required: NET-JRF (CSIR/ UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/ DSTINSPIRE/ ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in Chemistry/ Biology.
- Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfill other qualifications.
- Field/ Research Areas: Chemistry, Organic, Inorganic and Bio organic Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Biology, Nanomaterial & their characterization by biological studies, Metal catalysis, Neurobiology and Cancer Biology, Bioinformatics, Structural Biology, Infectious Diseases & Immunology, Plant Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Genetics, Cell Biology or any branch of Life Sciences.
- Candidates should have the age limit of 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and women candidates as per rules.
CSIR- IICB used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Pay salary for IICB JRF Posts: Check Notification
CSIR IICB Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CSIR IICB exam will be uploaded on the CSIR IICB website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CSIR IICB exam will be provided to you here below.
CSIR IICB Answer Key 2022
- The CSIR IICB will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CSIR IICB answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CSIR IICB answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CSIR IICB Result 2022
- CSIR IICB will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CSIR IICB result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CSIR IICB .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CSIR IICB exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.