COEP Faculty Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ coep.org.in – The College of Engineering Pune (COEP) has released a notification for 96 vacancies of Adjunct Faculty, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the COEP Faculty Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the COEP Faculty Exam Date 2021 in September 2021 Tentatively
Candidates can download the COEP Faculty exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the College of Engineering Pune (COEP) will release the COEP Faculty Admit Card in September 2021 expected . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 COEP Faculty Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ coep.org.in
COEP Faculty Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ coep.org.in
|Organization Name||College of Engineering Pune (COEP)|
|Post Names||Adjunct Faculty, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||96 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 Tentatively|
|Admit Card Status||September 2021 expected|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Presentation, and Final Interview|
Details Mentioned on the COEP Faculty Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the COEP Faculty Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For COEP Faculty Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download COEP Faculty Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ coep.org.in.
- The Home Page of the College of Engineering Pune (COEP) will be displayed.
- Open the Recruitment Panel.
- Search for the COEP Faculty Admit Card 2021.
- Once you find the link give it a click.
- It will redirect to the login page.
- Give all the essential details like the application or registration number and date of birth as a password.
- By clicking on submit button, the candidate’s respective admit card will appear.
- Verify all the details and download the COEP Faculty Admit Card 2021.
- Finally, take a hard copy of it before attending the exam.
|To Download COEP Faculty Admit Card 2021|
|COEP Recruitment 2021 | 96 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply