CMHO Surguja Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Chief Medical Health Officer, Surguja has released an online notification for recruitment to the 76 Vacancies of Senior Nursing Officer, Dental Surgeons, Medical Officer, Social Worker, Physiotherapist, Senior Treatment Supervisort Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CMHO Surguja Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 CMHO Surguja Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
CMHO Surguja Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Surguja|
|Post Names||Senior Nursing Officer, Dental Surgeons, Medical Officer, Social Worker, Physiotherapist, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Pharmacist, Nursing Officer, Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Technician, OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, ANM, Counselor, Jr. Secretarial Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||76 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Closing Date||12th January 2022|
|Address||CMHO, Surguja, Chhattisgarh|
|CMHO Surguja Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Senior Nursing Officer||1|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||01|
|Jr. Secretarial Assistant||03|
To apply for the CMHO Surguja Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CMHO Surguja used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- M.Sc Nursing, MDS / BDS, BHMS / BAMS / BUMS, MSW, Degree, D.Pharm, Diploma, DMLT / BMLT, Intermediate (10+2), Post Graduate
- Candidates can check the detailed post-wise Education Qualification details from the below attached official notification.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 64 years as on closing date of applications
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 12,000/- – 31,500/- per month.
- We suggest candidates can view the post-wise salary details from the official site which is given below.
How to Apply For CMHO Surguja Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ surguja.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment section which is available in the Notice menu bar.
- In that find the CMHO – Under NHM Contractual Recruitment On Various Posts At District Level Advt and click on it.
- Read all the given details.
- If you are eligible, then apply for CMHO Surguja Jobs.
- Fill the Application Form and attach self-attached copies with all required documents.
- And Submit the Application Form to the officials on or before 12th January 2022.
CMHO Surguja Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CMHO Surguja exam will be uploaded on the CMHO Surguja website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CMHO Surguja exam will be provided to you here below.
CMHO Surguja Answer Key 2022
- The CMHO Surguja will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CMHO Surguja answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CMHO Surguja answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CMHO Surguja Result 2022
- CMHO Surguja will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CMHO Surguja result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CMHO Surguja .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CMHO Surguja exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.