Chandigarh Administration JE Admit Card 2021 | Check JE Exam Date -The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Chandigarh Administration are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts.
The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Chandigarh Administration in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Chandigarh Administration . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Chandigarh Administration
Chandigarh Administration JE Admit Card 2021 | Check JE Exam Date
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Administration|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|No. Of Posts||42 Posts|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
Chandigarh Administration will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil). Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for this Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of Chandigarh Administration.
- Written Exam.
Details Mentioned on the Chandigarh Administration JE Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Chandigarh Administration JE Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Chandigarh Administration JE Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Chandigarh Administration JE Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site @ chandigarh.gov.in
- Click on the “What’s New” section.
- Now, search for the link of Chandigarh Administration JE Admit Card 2021.
- Nextly, click on the link.
- Enter the login details.
- Submit them.
- Now, the Chandigarh Administration JE Admit Card 2021 will be on screen.
- Check the details.
- Take the hard copy of it for future purposes.
|To Download Chandigarh Administration JE Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|To Download Chandigarh Administration JE Answer Key 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|