CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Casualty Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 is 16th October 2022
Candidates can download the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will release the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Admit Card is To be released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Casualty Medical Officer|
|Exam Date||16th October 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Status||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission @ psc.cg.gov.in
- Then the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission home page will get appeared on the screen
- Search for the CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 link
- Open the admit card link once you find it
- Enter your details in the fields asked and submit
- Once your Chhattisgarh PSC CMO Admit Card 2022 is appeared on the screen, download it
- Finally, take a hard copy of the admit card and carry it for the exam without fail
|To Download CGPSC Casualty Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|