CGA Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility| Salary | Application Form @ cga.nic.in – Controller General of Accounts has released an online notification for recruitment to the 590 Vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CGA Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CGA Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility| Salary | Application Form @ cga.nic.in
|Organization Name||Controller General of Accounts|
|Post Names||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|No of Posts||590 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||within 45 days of publication of the advertisement|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|CGA Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs 2022 notification||official notification|
|Address to send the application form||O/ o Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Room No. 210, 2nd Floor, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, Block E GPO complex, Delhi 110023|
|Station||Number of Posts|
To apply for the CGA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CGA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates holding the analogous posts of AAO or equivalent in level 8 and level 9 on completion of 4 years in level 8 on a regular basis.
- AAO (Civil)/ SAS or equivalent examination passed by officials. SAS exam passed candidates awaiting their promotion can also apply.
- Period of deputation: The initial period of deputation will be for 3 years which can be extended or curtailed.
- The maximum age limit for the appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of application.
- The selected candidates will get the pay level 8/ 9 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC
How To Apply For Controller General of Accounts Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official site @ cga.nic.in
- The home page of the Controller General of Accounts will be displayed.
- Search for the notification on the whats new session.
- Download the notification once you find it.
- Check educational and other qualifications.
- Read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Assistant Accounts Officer Posts.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
CGA Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CGA exam will be uploaded on the CGA website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CGA exam will be provided to you here below.
CGA Answer Key 2022
- The CGA will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CGA answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CGA answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CGA Result 2022
- CGA will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CGA result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CGA .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CGA exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.