CG Family Court Durg Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Online – Chief Justic, Family Court, Drug (Chhattisgarh) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 14 Vacancies of Stenographer Hindi, Assistant Grade-3 Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CG Family Court Durg Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CG Family Court Durg Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Online
|Organization Name||Chief Justic, Family Court, Drug (Chhattisgarh)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Hindi, Assistant Grade-3 (Evidence author/ Process Writer/ Selamin)|
|No. of Posts||14 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||15th July 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|CG Family Court Durg Recruitment 2022 Notification
To apply for the CG Family Court Durg Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CG Family Court Durg used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate who passed Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 45 percent.
- The candidate should have the Speed Writing in Hindi and Printing test certificate by the Chhattisgarh or Madhya Pradesh or any other equivalent Board.
- Diploma in computer Application certificate from any University or any Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government with M.S. Minimum knowledge of Word and Internet/ Computer.
- Candidate must have completed 18 years of age as of 1st January 2022 but not more than 30 years.
- For more details refer to the official notifications.
- The selection process for the CG Family Court Durg Recruitment Notification 2022 is based on Written Test.
- Stenographer Hindi: Rs.28,700/- to Rs.91,300/-.
- Assistant Grade-3 (Evidence author/ Process Writer/ Selamin): Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/-
CG Family Court Durg Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CG Family Court Durg exam will be uploaded on the CG Family Court Durg website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CG Family Court Durg exam will be provided to you here below.
CG Family Court Durg Answer Key 2022
- The CG Family Court Durg will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CG Family Court Durg answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CG Family Court Durg answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CG Family Court Durg Result 2022
- CG Family Court Durg will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CG Family Court Durg result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CG Family Court Durg .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CG Family Court Durg exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.