CBSE Junior Assistant Final Result 2022 | Document Verification – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the CBSE Junior Assistant Final Recruitment Result 2022 on the official website @cbse.nic.in. Additionally, the officials also announced the CBSE Junior Assistant Document Verification Date. Cbse Junior Assistant Result PDF is provided at the end of the page. Check the details of CBSE Junior Assistant cut off here along with CBSE JA Revised Result 2022. However, the released CBSE JA result is provisional and joining it depends on document verification.
Here is the CBSE Junior Assistant Revised Result of provisionally selected candidates for the post of Junior Assistant provided by the recruiting agency. and candidature of provisionally selected candidates who refused to join at their respective place within the stipulated time was cancelled. Accordingly, the recruitment agency has provided the following list of 52 provisionally shortlisted candidates for the post of Junior Assistant from the reserved panel, whose candidature was cancelled.
CBSE Junior Assistant Final Result 2022 | Document Verification
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|CBSE Junior Assistant Final Result Status||Available Now|
|Job Location||Across India|
CBSE Junior Assistant Cut off
CBSE Junior Assistant Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare CBSE Junior Assistant Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Will Declare CBSE Junior Assistant Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide CBSE Junior Assistant Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
The below given table will state the expected cut-off marks for CBSE Junior Assistant Post.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|General/ UR||154 – 160|
|OBC||147 – 152|
How To Download CBSE Junior Assistant Result 2022?
- Visit the official site @ www.cbse.nic.in
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- CBSE Junior Assistant Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|Download CBSE Junior Assistant Result 2022||Sarkari Result|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|