CBIC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now – Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 post of Senior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Officer, Administrative Officer, Private Secretary, Steno (Gr.l), Tax Assistant, Head Hawaldar, Hawaldar. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CBIC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CBIC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs|
|Post Names||Senior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Officer, Administrative Officer, Private Secretary, Steno (Gr.l), Tax Assistant, Head Hawaldar, Hawaldar|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||6th May 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Deputation Basis|
|Download the CBIC Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to send the filled in Biodata form||To the Additional Director General, Directorate General of GST Intelligence, Hyderabad Zonal Unit, 1-11-222/4, Lane Opp: HDFC Bank Begumpet, Hyderabad-500 16|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Intelligence Officer||30|
To apply for the CBIC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CBIC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
CBIC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written examination
- Skill test
|Name of the Post||Pay Level in 7th CPC Matrix|
|Senior Intelligence Officer||Level 8 & 9|
|Intelligence Officer||Level 7|
|Administrative Officer||Level 7|
|Private Secretary||Level 8|
|Steno (Gr.l)||Level 4|
|Tax Assistant||Level 4|
|Head Hawaldar||Level 2|
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ www.cbic.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Private Secretary, Stenographer Grade I, Tax Assistant, Intelligence Officer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 06.05.2022
CBIC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CBIC exam will be uploaded on the CBIC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CBIC exam will be provided to you here below.
CBIC Answer Key 2022
- The CBIC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CBIC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CBIC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CBIC Result 2022
- CBIC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CBIC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CBIC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CBIC exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.