CAFPD Manipur Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @pdsmanipur.nic.in – The Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution Department, Manipur has released a notification for 156 Posts vacancies of Peon, Chowkidar, Picker, Sweeper, Store Handler, Peon-Cum-Chowkidar, Lower Divisional Clerk, Quality Inspector, Auditor, Counsellor, Steno(III), Driver Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the CAFPD Manipur Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the CAFPD Manipur Exam Date 2021 will be announced in May 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the CAFPD Manipur exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution Department, Manipur will release the CAFPD Manipur Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
CAFPD Manipur Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @pdsmanipur.nic.in
|Organization Name||Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution Department, Manipur|
|Post||Peon, Chowkidar, Picker, Sweeper, Store Handler, Peon-Cum-Chowkidar, Lower Divisional Clerk, Quality Inspector, Auditor, Counsellor, Steno(III), Driver|
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
CAFPD LDC Exam Date 2021
The CAFPD Manipur Lower Division Test is to be held in May 2021. Along with the exam day, we are also giving a link to this hall ticket. By taping on it, you will be able to download the LDC admit card along with the Test date.
Details Mentioned on the CAFPD Manipur Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the CAFPD Manipur Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For CAFPD Manipur Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download CAFPD Manipur Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ pdsmanipur.nic.in
- The home page of Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution Department, Manipur.
- Check for the CAFPD Manipur Admit Card 2021 in the Notifications section.
- Now give a click on it.
- Enter registration number and password to access the admit card.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check all the details presented on the hall ticket of CAFPD Manipur, and download it from
- the official website.
|To Download CAFPD Manipur Admit Card 2021|