Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Cabinet Secretariat has released an online notification for recruitment to the 38 Vacancies of Deputy Field Officer (GD) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Cabinet Secretariat Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Deputy Field Officer (GD)
|No of Posts
|Notification Release Date
|21st January 2022
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|4th March 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Written Exam, Interview
|Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2022 Notification
|Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003
To apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Cabinet Secretariat used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Bachelor’s Degree with specified language as a subject. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Two years Diploma in the specified language OR Native Level Proficiency* in the specified language.
- Candidate Age should be between 21 and 30 Years (as on the closing date).
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Interview (40 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- The post carries a minimum pay of Rs. 44,900/- in Level-7 of Pay Matrix and allowances as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016.
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ davp.nic.in
- Now the homepage will open.
- In that, find the Cabinet Secretariat DFO Advt and click on it.
- Read all available information.
- If you are eligible, then apply for Cabinet Secretariat DFO Jobs 2022.
- Download the Application Form from the below-given link.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Send the application along with requisite certificates and Two self-attested recent passport size color photographs with name & DOB on the back, which should be clearly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER (GD)”, by ORDINARY POST to the below mentioned Address.
Cabinet Secretariat Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Cabinet Secretariat exam will be uploaded on the Cabinet Secretariat website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Cabinet Secretariat exam will be provided to you here below.
Cabinet Secretariat Answer Key 2022
- The Cabinet Secretariat will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Cabinet Secretariat answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Cabinet Secretariat answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Cabinet Secretariat Result 2022
- Cabinet Secretariat will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Cabinet Secretariat result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Cabinet Secretariat .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Cabinet Secretariat exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.