BPSC LDC Jobs 2021 | 24 Posts | Application Form – The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on Tuesday has released applications from for recruitment of 24 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online . So the candidates are requested to check the BPSC current job openings before applying to this recruitment.
The online application will begin on 19th March 2021. Interested candidates can register themselves for the concerned recruitment process. The last date to fill the application will be 16th April 2021.
BPSC LDC Jobs 2021 | 24 Posts | Application Form
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Starting Date||19th March 2021|
|Closing Date||16th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Computer Typing Test|
BPSC LDC Jobs Vacancies Details
- Total vacancy- 24; Reserved for female – 9
- Unreserved -10; reserved for female – 4
- EWS- 03; reserved for female – 1
- Scheduled Caste – 03; reserved for female -2
- Scheduled Tribe – 01; reserved for female -0
- OBC- 02; reserved for female -1
- BC- 04; reserved for female -1
- OBC Female – 01; reserved for female -0
- Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Knowledge of Computer Typing.
- Go through the official notification for further details.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Female), BC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State: Rs.150/-
- All the Unreserved Female Candidates of Bihar: Rs. 150/-
- Differently-abled (40% or more) Candidates: Rs.150/-
- According to the information given in BPSC LDC Jobs Notification 2021 the candidates have to undergo a written test in two phases that are Preliminary Test and Main Test
- The candidates who will get qualified in Main Examination Test will be Eligible for the Computer Typing Test.
All the selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.19900-63200/-
- The Bihar Public Service Commission stated that multiple-choice questions will be asked in the preliminary and main examination.
- The Preliminary Examination will be done on Open Book format in which candidates will be allowed to carry only one book for each subject.
How To Apply BPSC LDC Jobs 2021
- Visit the Official Website of the Bihar Public Service Commission @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The notification regarding BPSC LDC Jobs 2021 can be seen on the Home Page itself, by Clicking on it the candidates will be directed to the next page.
- Candidates can find the Online Registration Link @ onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
- After clicking on the Online Registration button, candidates have to select the LDC Post for which they’re applying for.
- You have to read the instructions carefully before filling in the respective details.
- Once the candidates fill in all the details they have to submit their details and then an UserID and Password will be mailed to their registered Mail ID.
- The Application Payment has to be made by using the User ID and Password which needs to be used at Login or Home page @ onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
- Candidates have to submit their BPSC LDC Application Form 2021 on or before 16th April 2021.
|To Download BPSC LDC Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|