BPSC Auditor Mains Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Announced – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for 373 Vacancies Of Auditor Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the BPSC Auditor Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2022 is 2nd to 4th November 2022. Candidates can download the BPSC Auditor exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will release the BPSC Auditor Admit Card is To be released.
BPSC Auditor Mains Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Announced
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) (Advt. No. 67/2020)|
|No. Of Posts||373 Posts|
|BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Date 2022||2nd to 4th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Qualification||The candidate must have done Graduation in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized university.|
|Age Limit||Lower age- 21 years & Upper age- 37 years|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the BPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the BPSC Auditor Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The main page of BPSC will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Careers section.
- In that search for the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the login details in the required fields.
- Just given a hit on the Submit button.
- Take two or more copies of the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2022 to attend the exam.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|