BIS ASO Admit Card 2022 | Assistant Section Officer Paper Date – The BIS ASO Admit Card 2022 is now live for the candidates who are appearing in the online exam on 30 October 2022. Candidates can visit the official website or else go through the download link given below to bring the BIS Assistant Section Officer Call Letter 2022. The completed exam details will be mentioned on the BIS ASO Hall Ticket 2022. Candidates are requested to follow the instructions mentioned on the BIS Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2022 after downloading.
BIS ASO Admit Card 2022 | Assistant Section Officer Paper Date
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Exam Date||30th October 2022|
|BIS ASO Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||The candidate must have completed a Graduation in any subject with minimum passing marks|
|Age Limit||Max. 30 years|
|Salary Details||INR 35,400-1,12,400|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Computer Proficiency Test & Typing Speed Test|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the BIS Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the BIS ASO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download BIS ASO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website @ bis.gov.in
- The Bureau of Indian Standards page gets appeared on the screen.
- Once the home page is opened, check on to the What’s New section.
- Then check for the BIS ASO Admit Card 2022.
- Notice For The Advertisement NO. 2/2022/ESTT will be opened.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Then Call Letter For Online Exam will be shown.
- Enter Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY), and then click on the Login button.