Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021 | CSBC Exam Date – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) released Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card . Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of CSBC Bihar Patna. The date for downloading the admit card will be notified soon. CSBC announced that the Bihar Police Fireman Exam Date will be commenced on 6th June 2021.
Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021 | CSBC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Department & Central Selection Board of Constable|
|No. Of Posts||2380 Posts|
|Exam Date||6th June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Efficiency/ Measurement Test (PET/ PST)|
About Bihar CSBC Exam
- Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC Bihar) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Fireman.
- Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly.
- There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources.
- Exam Dates Is Released on the official website of CSBC Bihar.
Details Mentioned on the CSBC Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Bihar Police Fireman Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Bihar Police Fireman Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
Exam Pattern For Bihar Police Fireman Post
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark Each.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100 Marks.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- Level of this Exam will be as per 10th Standard.
- Candidates scoring less than 30 Marks will be not be call for the PET/ PST.
How To Download The Bihar Police Fireman Exam Hall Ticket ?
- Visit the official site @ www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Landing on the home page, search for the Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021 Link.
- If the link is available then hit on that link
- Now, enter all the necessary details and click on submit button
- Then the Bihar Police Fireman Exam Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Later on, download it by clicking the download symbol
- Lastly, take a hard copy of it for future use.
|Download Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Bihar Police Fireman Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|