BCECE LE Admit Card 2021 Released | Lateral Entry Exam Date – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will soon conduct the Entrance Competitive Exam BCECE (LE) for the year of 2021. Candidates who applied for this exam are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of BCECEB.All the Candidates, who applied for the BCECE (LE) Exam can download the Admit Card online. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the BCECE website.
BCECE LE Admit Card 2021 Released | Lateral Entry Exam Date
|Organization Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)|
|Proposed Exam Date||26th September 2021|
|Admit Card Status||20th September 2021|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
Details Mentioned on the BCECE LE Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the BCECE LE Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For BCECE LE Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download BCECE LE Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- On the main page, you can find the Download Admit Card of BCECE [LE] -2021 option.
- Now click on that option.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter All valid information and submit them.
- As per the given information, BCECE LE Admit Card 2021 will open.
- Check all available data on the Admit Card and download it.
- Take a printout of hard copy to carry for the examination.
|To Download BCECE Lateral Entry Admit Card 2021