Barasat Government College Merit List 2023 Out | Provisional Merit List – Hello friends If you are checking the merit list in this article for admission in Barasat Government College then you are on the right website. Today our team will give you information about Barasat Government College 1st Merit list 2023 BA in this article. Students can check below the category wise cut-off list of Barasat Government College in this page. When the first cut-off or merit list is issued by the university and your name appears in the merit list, then you will have to go to the university and deposit the fees. You have to select your course at that time like Arts, Commerce, Science etc. If you do not deposit the fees after the first cut-off in time, then your name will be removed from the list.
Barasat Government College Merit List 2023 Out | Provisional Merit List
|Organization Name||Barasat Government College|
|Courses||Undergraduate B.A. / B.Sc|
|Merit List Release Status||Available Now|
Barasat Govt College UG Admission Schedule
|Publication of Provisional Merit Lists for Hons. and General Course||30th August 2023|
|Receiving of complaints/rectification request, if any, in college official email ID ([email protected]) and Students’ portal (24×7 HELP DESK)||30th August 2023 to 31th August 2023 upto 12 midnight|
|Publication of Final Merit List (After rectification, if any for Hons & General Course) along with 1stAdmission Lis||1st September 2023|
|Online provisional admission to Hons & General Course according to first admission list||1st September 2023 to 3rd September 2023 upto 12 midnight|
|Upload prescribed admitted students Excel Sheet to University Portal for Hons. Subjects||4th September 2023|
|Publication of 2nd Admission List for different Honours Subject and General Course (If the merit lists are not exhausted and seats are vacant)||6th September 2023|
|Online provisional admission to Hons & General Course according to second admission list||6th September 2023 to 8th September 2023 upto 12 midnight|
|Upload prescribed admitted students Excel Sheet to University Portal for Hons. Subjects||9th September 2023|
|Publication of 3rd Admission List for different Honours Subject and General Course (If the merit lists are not exhausted and seats are still vacant)||10th September 2023|
|Online provisional admission to Honours& General Courses
according to 3rd admission list
|10th September 2023 to 12th September 2023 upto 12 midnight|
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2023
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Barasat Government College Merit List 2023
- Visit the official site of the Barasat Government College @ bgc.ac.in.
- The Barasat Government College home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page, and go to the “Undergraduate (B.A./B.Sc.) Online Admission” section.
- In that click on the “Merit List” button.
- The other page will displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the “Provisional Merit List Phase 1” option.
- Click on to your respective category button according to stream and subject.
- The Barasat Government College Merit List 2023 will display on the screen.
- Check it according to you category.
|To Check Barasat Government College Selection List 2023||Selection List|
|Official Website||Click Here|