Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 Download | SI Exam Dates – State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released a notification for 626 Vacancies Of Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Assam Police Sub Inspector Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2022 is 24th April 2022 from 10 AM to 12 noon. Candidates can download the Assam Police Sub Inspector exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam will release the Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card is 17th March 2022.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 Download | SI Exam Dates
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of The Post||Sub Inspector (UB), Sub Inspector (AB)|
|No. of Posts||626 Posts|
|Exam Date||24th April 2022 from 10 AM to 12 noon|
|Admit Card Status||17th March 2022|
The Exam Pattern Will be Follows as:
- Firstly the Written Test Will be Conducted.
- The Written Test Will be of 100 Question/Marks.
- The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 03 (Hours).
- There Will be of Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks.
- The Physical Efficiency Test Will be of 40 Marks.
- The Proficiency in Computer Test Will be of 30 Marks.
- The Extra Curricular Activities Test Will be of 30 Marks.
- The Physical Standard Test will Carry No marks.
Details Mentioned on the Assam Police SI Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Assam Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2022
- Visit the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam @ slprbassam.in
- Now, click on the Admit Card Download Portal.
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- There search for the “Assam Police Sub Inspector – Admit Card”
- When found, click on the Download link.
- Now a new tab gets opened.
- And then provide your Phone No/ Application ID/ Email ID.
- Next, click on the Login button.
- Finally, you can view your admit card.
- Download it & don’t forget to take a printout of it.
|To Download Assam Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2022||Hall Ticket|
|Official Website||Click Here|