APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021 | Check MTS Exam Date @apssb.nic.in – Government Of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board, Itanagar invited the online application recruitment process for the various post. The total no of vacancies was 92. Most of the eligible candidates have applied for these post. Candidates can download the APSSB MTS exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) will release the APSSB MTS Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021 | Check MTS Exam Date @apssb.nic.in
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Post Name||MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Post|
|Total Vacancies||92 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021 Tentatively|
|Exam Date||June 2021 Expected|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
APSSB MTS Exam Pattern :
- Written Exam Consist Of 3 Sections Namely (General English, Elementary Math, General Knowledge).
- Total Question Will Be 150 (50 Section Each).
- Total Marks 300 (50*2).
- Time Duration Will Be 03 Hour.
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 1/4 Mark For Incorrect Answer.
|S. No.||Subject||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
|2||Elementary Maths||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
|3||General Knowledge||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
Details Mentioned on the APSSB MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the APSSB MTS Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download APSSB MTS Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ apssb.nic.in.
- Then the Home Page of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) visible on the screen.
- Candidates can find the “Latest News” section on the page.
- In that, we request all the aspirants to search for the Arunachal Pradesh SSB MTS Admit Card 2021 link.
- When the link appears, hit on it and give the required information in the field and submit them carefully.
- Now, the APSSB Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2021 will be out.
- At Last, download the APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021 and store it for additional usage.
|To Download APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021||Admit Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|