APSFC Recruitment 2021 | 23 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 23 Vacancies of Assistant Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in APSFC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
APSFC Recruitment 2021 | 23 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC)
|Assistant Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager
|Number of Posts
|10th October 2021
|Written Test and Interview
|Online Registration Links
|To verify the APSFC Jobs 2021 Notification
|Number of Posts
|Assistant Manager (Law)
To apply for the APSFC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, APSFC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|CA/ CMA or B.Tech. 1st class with MBA or PGDM (from any reputed B-School) with 1st class with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
|3 years of experience on a full-time basis in Banks/ Financial Institutions with exposure in project appraisal/ financing/ TEV study etc.
|2 years of experience on a full-time basis in Banks/ Financial Institutions with exposure in project appraisal/ financing/ TEV study etc.
|CA (Inter) or CMA (Inter) or MBA or PGDM from any reputed B-Schools with 1st class with min. 60% marks from a recognized University. Proficiency in computer skills like MS Office, Financial modeling, etc. is required.
|1-year of experience on a full-time basis in Banks/ Financial Institutions with exposure in project appraisal/ financing/ TEV study etc
|Assistant Manager (Law)
|1st Class Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Law in Business/ Commercial Laws from a recognized university with min. 60% marks. Proficiency in MS Office is required.
|3 years of experience in practicing Business and allied Civil Laws in High Court/ Dist. Court/ Debt Recovery Tribunal is essential. Experience as a Law Officer in a Commercial Bank/ Financial institution will be preferred. Working knowledge in Telugu is essential
- Candidates Minimum Age should be 18 years and the maximum age is 34 years as of 1st August 2021. Age relaxation is considered as per rules.
Knowledge of Language
- Speaking, Reading & Writing knowledge of English and Telugu are essential to the aspirants, who are interested in APSFC Recruitment 2021.
- The application fee including intimation charges for SC/ ST candidates Rs. 590/- and for General/ BC candidates Rs. 1,003/- which are non-refundable.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online test and interview
|Rs.66330/- to Rs.108330/-
|Rs.49870/- to Rs.100770/-
|Rs.35120/- to Rs.87130/-
How To Apply for APSFC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site @ esfc.ap.gov.in.
- The home page of the Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC) will be displayed.
- Open the Careers panel which is on the top of the home page.
- Find the Appointment for the post of Managers, Deputy Managers, and Assistant Managers Post.
- Download the notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Go back to the Careers page and click on the Apply Online tab.
- It will redirect to the login page.
- Fill the login page with the necessary details.
- Complete the process before the closing date.
APSFC Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the APSFC exam will be uploaded on the APSFC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the APSFC exam will be provided to you here below.
APSFC Answer Key 2021
- The APSFC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the APSFC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the APSFC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
APSFC Result 2021
- APSFC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The APSFC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the APSFC
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the APSFC exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.