APSC Veterinary Officer Jobs Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Salary – Assam Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 162 Vacancies of Assam Public Service Commission Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in APSC Veterinary Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
APSC Veterinary Officer Jobs Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Salary
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer|
|No. of Posts||162 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||26th July 2022|
|Jobs Notification 2022 Last Date||26th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview or Viva – Voce|
|APSC Veterinary Officer Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, APSC Veterinary Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A Candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from any recognized university.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2022.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/ Council.
- Candidates from the General/ EWS categories have to pay the application of Rs. 285.40/-
- While those from SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC categories must pay a fee of Rs. 185.40/-
- The candidates from BPL and PWBD have to pay the application cost of Rs. 35.40/-
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview/ Viva – Voce at a specific place, as may be fixed by the Commission.
- For Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer Pay Scale Rs.30000/- to Rs.100000/- + Grade Pay Rs.12700/- PB-4.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
APSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the APSC Veterinary Officer exam will be uploaded on the APSC Veterinary Officer website.
- Further, the direct link to download the APSC Veterinary Officer exam will be provided to you here below.
APSC Veterinary Officer Answer Key 2022
- The APSC Veterinary Officer will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the APSC Veterinary Officer answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the APSC Veterinary Officer answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
APSC Veterinary Officer Result 2022
- APSC Veterinary Officer will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The APSC Veterinary Officer result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the APSC Veterinary Officer .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the APSC Veterinary Officer exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.