APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 32 Vacancies of Fishery Development Officer (FDO) & Allied Cadre Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Fishery Development Officer (FDO) & Allied Cadre|
|No. of Posts||32 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||22nd August 2022|
|Application Ending Date||
|Advertisement No.||16/ 2022|
|Selection Process||Screening Examination or Written Examination and Interview Test|
|APSC Jobs 2022 Oficial Notification||Oficial Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, APSC FDO & Allied Cadre used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Applicants should possess a B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/ University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai, or any other institute of I.C.A.R.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2022.
- Candidates from the General/ EWS categories have to pay the application of Rs. 285.40/-
- While those from SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC categories must pay a fee of Rs. 185.40/-
- The candidates from BPL and PWBD have to pay the application cost of Rs. 35.40/-
Selection will be done on the basis of
- Screening Examination or
- Written Examination
- Interview Test
- Document Verification
- And Medical Examination
|Name of the Post||FDO & Allied Cadre|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 12,700/-|
|Pay Scale & Pay Band||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-, PB – 4|
APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre exam will be uploaded on the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre website.
- Further, the direct link to download the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre exam will be provided to you here below.
APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Answer Key 2022
- The APSC FDO & Allied Cadre will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
APSC FDO & Allied Cadre Result 2022
- APSC FDO & Allied Cadre will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The APSC FDO & Allied Cadre result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the APSC FDO & Allied Cadre exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.