APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Apply Online – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for 11 Exploration Officer (Grade-II) and ARO Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Post Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates may apply before 23rd April 2021. Other details of APSC Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Exploration Officer (Grade-II), Assistant Research Officer /Assistant Planning Officer|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th March 2021|
|Closing Date||23rd April 2021|
|Assistant Research Officer /Assistant Planning Officer||09|
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration need to be enclosed.
- State Govt. employees of Assam need not submit any documents regarding domicile proof, however, they will have to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their respective employer.
Exploration Officer – Post Graduate Degree holder in Ancient Indian History or Archaeology or Sanskrit or Anthropology with Pre-History as one of the subjects
Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer – The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer shall have a 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation that is OBC Candidates: 3 Years age relaxation & SC, ST Candidates: 5 Yearsage relaxation
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
The Officials will conduct the following
- Preliminary Examination/ Screening Examination
- Main/Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- per month.
Documents/Certificates to be required at the time of the interview
The hardcopy of the online application and the following Original Documents/Certificates along with Self-attested copies and other items specified in the Intimation Letter/Admit Card for interview are to be produced at the time of the interview:-
- Age Proof: Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Educational qualification: Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark-sheets pertaining to all the academic years. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the Advertisement
- Caste certificate in Assam Govt. format by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC, from the competent authority
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate in Assam Govt. Format (wherever necessary)
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post.
- Persons already in Regular Government service are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
- Declaration Form-A, related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Download it here
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
How To Apply For APSC ARO, Exploration Officer Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of APSC ARO, Exploration Officer @apsc.nic.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments Advertisement.
- Download the APSC ARO, Exploration Officer Jobs Advertisement.
- If Interested in the ARO, Exploration Officer posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- And Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
|APSC Exploration Officer, Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|