APPSC MO Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Application Form – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 151 Vacancies of Medical Officer (Ayurveda), Medical Officer (Unani), Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in APPSC MO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
APPSC MO Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Application Form
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Names||Medical Officer (Ayurveda), Medical Officer (Unani), Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)|
|No. of Posts||151 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||4th October 2021|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|APPSC MO Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF||Ayurveda | Unani | Homoeopathy|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||72|
|Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||53|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||26|
|Total Posts||151 Posts|
To apply for the APPSC MO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, APPSC MO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||
|Medical Officer (Unani)||
|Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APPSC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APPSC Jobs 2021 application: 42 Years
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Unreserved Category – Rs. 370/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men – Rs. 250/-
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of the Written Examination Computer Based Recruitment Test).
- The Dates of the Written Examination will be announced separately.
- Pay salary for APPSC Medical Officer Posts: 37100-91450
How to Apply For the APPSC MO Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Then check the Announcements section for Notification no’s: “08/2021, 09/2021, 10/2021 Dt.24/09/2021”
- Now click on those Medical Officer (Ayurveda), Medical Officer (Unani), Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) notifications.
- And then read the whole notifications carefully.
- If eligible, then apply online for this vacancy from 4th October 2021 onwards.
APPSC MO Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the APPSC MO exam will be uploaded on the APPSC MO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the APPSC MO exam will be provided to you here below.
APPSC MO Answer Key 2021
- The APPSC MO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the APPSC MO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the APPSC MO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
APPSC MO Result 2021
- APPSC MO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The APPSC MO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the APPSC MO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the APPSC MO exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.