Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2021 | 94 Posts | Eligibility | Apply – Allahabad High Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 94 post of Law Clerk (Trainee). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Allahabad High Court Law ClerkJob Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2021 | 94 Posts | Eligibility | Apply
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Post Name||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|No. of Posts||94 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||Contractual Engagement (For One Year)|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||28th August 2021|
|Job Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
To apply for the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Allahabad High Court Law Clerk used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- 3-Years Professional/5-Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
- Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2021.
- Marital Status: A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 26 Years
- Age Relaxation as per AHC rules
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode – Pay Examination fee through Demand Draft in Favor Of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of interview only.
- Interview will be held only at Allahabad.
- The candidates for interview will be called only after screening.
- No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
For the chosen candidates, the board of the Allahabad High Court can pay the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Salary of Rs.15000/- per thirty days.
How to apply for the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Now scroll down the home page and click on the Recruitments link.
- Then in the List of Recruitments, search for Law Clerk (Trainee) Recruitment.
- Click on the PDF link.
- Now read the entire notification carefully.
- If eligible & Interested, download the Application Form attached to the notification.
- Fill it and send this to the below-provided address by on or before 28th August 2021.
|To download the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2021 Official Notification & Application Form PDF|
|Address to send the Application Forms & other documents – To The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|