AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 | 30 Posts | Apply Online – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS Jodhpur) has release online applications for the notification of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) Job for 30 Vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in Post Graduation with MS/ MD are eligible to apply for this AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021.
Interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment drive must check all the clear details in the official notification and apply before 30th April 2021 (Friday) at 10:00 am onwards. Here on this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 | 30 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|Post Name||Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical)|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Walk-in Date||30th April 2021 (Friday) at 10:00 am|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Contract basis|
- MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
- The Candidate must have a compulsory rotatory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate
For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) upper age limit as on 30th April 2021 will be 30 years. This Relaxation for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In the case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates, age relaxation up to a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category
and fifteen (15) years for SC/ ST category candidates.
a) UR and OBC Category: ₹ 1,000/-
b) Women, SC/ST, and PwBD Category: Nil
The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS, Jodhpur” payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan). The candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of the interview. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
(Non-Academic): ₹ 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 10 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, entry pay of the ₹ 56,100/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
How to Attend the Walk-in-Interview?
- Visit the official site @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- From there go to the “Recruitments” section
- Then hit on it
- Over there, you will find the “Residents (SR/ JR)” section
- Next, give a click on it
- Under that section, you will find the “AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 Notification” link
- Now hit on that link
- Next check all details of the notification carefully
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts
- Then attend the Interview along with the original documents to the below-mentioned address on 30th April 2021.
|To Download the AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections
|AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List