AHPGIC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | 16 Posts | Salary | Application Form – Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer, Cuttack has released an online notification for recruitment to the 16 Vacancies of Senior Residents/ Tutors Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in AHPGIC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
AHPGIC Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | 16 Posts | Salary | Application Form
|Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer, Cuttack
|Senior Residents/ Tutors
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|1st January 2022 till 5:00 PM
|On the Basis of Merit
|Address To Send the AHPGIC Cuttack Application Forms
|The office of Director, Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer, Medical College Post Officer, Cuttack – 753007
|AHRCC Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form PDF
|Name of the Post
|Name of the Discipline
|Senior Residents/ Tutors
|Head & Neck Oncology
To apply for the AHPGIC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, AHPGIC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
For the post of Senior Residents (non-academic) in Clinical Departments (Speciality/ Super-specialty)/ Tutor, the candidate must possess MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ MCH or any Equivalent Degree in concerned discipline applied for or as prescribed by OMES Rules/ Medical Council of India/ NMC
- Must be less than 45 years as of the date of joining in the post for SR.
- Must be less than 70 years for Tutors
Candidates will be selected on the basis merit list prepared by Career Marks. For more details on these kindly check the official notification.
How To Apply For the AHPGIC Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website @ ahrcc.in
- Now, click on the Notification < Recruitment option.
- Then, you will be directed to the Recruitments page.
- There, click on the Download button for “Selection of Senior Resident/ Tutor in disciplines AHPGIC Advt.No:E-05/2021”
- Then, the official notification will be opened.
- Go through the whole notification.
- If interested & eligible, download the application form attached to the notification.
- Fill it and send it to the address mentioned below.
- Along with application forms don’t forget to send the requisite documents prescribed by the officials.
AHPGIC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the AHPGIC exam will be uploaded on the AHPGIC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the AHPGIC exam will be provided to you here below.
AHPGIC Answer Key 2022
- The AHPGIC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the AHPGIC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the AHPGIC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
AHPGIC Result 2022
- AHPGIC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The AHPGIC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the AHPGIC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the AHPGIC exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.