AGVB Recruitment 2021 | 19 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has released the official notification on the official website for the posts of Directors, Faculty Members, Office Assistants, and Attendants for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs) in Assam. The AGVB application form has started on 24th May 2021. All the interested candidates can send the application forms with the required documents to the required address by 15th June 2021.
AGVB Recruitment 2021 | 19 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust (AGVPT)|
|Post Names||Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Notification Date||24th May 2021|
|Closing Date||15th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
To apply for the AGVB Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, AGVB used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Director – Shall be Graduate / Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking. The candidate must have excellent Communication Skills, Managerial Skills and proficient in English and Assamese. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge.
- Faculty – Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Assamese & English will be an
- Office Assistant – Shall be Graduate Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage.
- Attendant – Shall be atleast upto VIII standard. Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
|Director||Max 62 years|
|Faculty||22 – 40 years|
|Office Assistant||22 – 40 years|
|Attendant||22 – 40 years|
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
- Director / Faculty – Personal Interview & Demonstration / Presentation
- Office Assistant / Attendant – Personal Interview
- Director – Rs.30,000 per month
- Faculty – Rs.20,000 per month
- Office Assistant – Rs.12,000 per month
- Attendant – Rs.8,000 per month
How To Apply For AGVB Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust (AGVPT) @agvbank.co.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Bulletin Board.
- And Download the AGVB Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the AGVB Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – The Chairman Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office, Bhangagarh Guwahati – 781005|