AAI Non Executives Online Form 2023 | Eligibility, Apply Online – Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the official notification for AAI Recruitment 2023 on aai.aero its official website. A total of 53 vacancies have been released for Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Finance) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) posts. Interested candidates can apply online for AAI Recruitment 2022 and the online application window will remain open till 20 January 2023. Interested candidates can read the article for all the details related to AAI Recruitment 2022.
AAI Non Executives Online Form 2023 | Eligibility, Apply Online
||Airports Authority of India (AAI)
|Mode of Application
||Central Government Jobs
||Screening, Online Test
- Application Begin : 21/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/01/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- Minimum Age : NA.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Graduate preferably B.Com. with the computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the concerned discipline
|Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- according to NE- 6 Level
|Name of the Post
||Number of Posts
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)
|Senior Assistant (Finance)
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2023
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) has applied for new application for Non-Executive Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022, candidates can apply between 21/12/2022 to 20/01/2023.
- Candidates should read the notification before applying the recruitment application form in AAI Non Executive Senior Assistant Post Latest Recruitment 2022-2023.
- Please check and collect all the documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
- Please prepare scanned documents related to recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Preview and check all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate needs to pay the application fee then it has to be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not completed.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.