WRD Assam Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Water Resources Department Assam has released an online notification for recruitment to the 63 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in WRD Assam Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
WRD Assam Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Water Resources Department Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Posts||63 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||21st October 2021|
|Selection Process||On the Basis of Merit As per Academic Performance|
|To Apply Online
||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the WRD Assam Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, WRD Assam used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by the Government.
- The Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Full Time Course. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- Essential Criteria: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. For proof of permanent residence, the candidate or his/her parents must be voters of Assam
- Applicants should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age.
- On the Basis of Merit As per Academic Performance
- Methodology of Recruitment – the following is a procedure that will be followed by the officials to finally select the candidates for Assistant Engineer Post.
- HSLC or equivalent-10%
- HSSLC or equivalent – 20%
- Degree in Civil Engineering -70%
- Note – In case of the candidates who have completed the degree in Civil Engineering through lateral entry after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering, their 20% weightage shall be calculated on the basis of marks/percentage obtained in Diploma and not on the basis of marks obtained in HSSLC or equivalent, irrespective of whether they have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination or not.
- The selected candidates will be getting a salary of Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PM (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/ PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt.
How to Apply Online for Water Resources Department Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ waterresources.assam.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Water Resources Department Assam asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
WRD Assam Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the WRD Assam exam will be uploaded on the WRD Assam website.
- Further, the direct link to download the WRD Assam exam will be provided to you here below.
WRD Assam Answer Key 2021
- The WRD Assam will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the WRD Assam answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the WRD Assam answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
WRD Assam Result 2021
- WRD Assam will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The WRD Assam result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the WRD Assam .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the WRD Assam exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.