TN WRD Recruitment 2021 | 7 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – TN Water Resources Department has released an online notification for recruitment to the 07 post of Field Organisers. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TN WRD Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TN WRD Recruitment 2021 | 7 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||TN Water Resources Department|
|Post Names||Field Organisers|
|Total Vacancies||7 Posts|
|Notification Date||21st July 2021|
|Closing Date||10th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & an interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
To apply for the TN WRD Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TN WRD used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates who have studied minimum up to plus two level and Work Experience in similar assignments (especially in irrigation / Water Resources sector) is most preferable.
- Local person from Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi and Tenkasi Districts and fulfilling the Eligibility criteria is preferable.
- Knowledge of English & Tamil is preferred (Both SPEAK & WRITE).
- The candidates should apply the application by Online mode
- Application fees will be charged Cheak appalicaion (If not exists please go-ahead to further steps) .
TN WRD used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary of (Rs.10,000/- Per Month consolidated)
How To Apply For TN WRD Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @tenders.tn.gov.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Search for the TN WRD Advertisement.
- Download and read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the TN WRD Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – The Superintending Engineer, WRD, Thamiraparani Basin Circle, Saint Mark Road, Near SP Office, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli – 627 002|