WII Project Associate Project Scientist Jobs 2021 | 16 Posts | Apply Online – Wildlife Institute Of India (WII) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 16 post of Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate– II, Project Associate– I . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in WII Project Associate Project Scientist Job Notification before the last date 26th April 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
WII Project Associate Project Scientist Jobs 2021 | 16 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute Of India (WII)|
|Post Name||Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate– II, Project Associate– I|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Closing Date||26th April 2021|
|Interview Date||3rd, 4th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview, Merit Basis|
|Post Names||Number Of Positions|
|Senior Project Associate||02|
|Project Associate– II||04|
|Project Associate– I||08|
- Project Scientist-I – Doctoral Degree in Wildlife Science / Ecology/ Forestry/ Biodiversity Conservation
- Senior Project Associate – Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science /Ecology/ Forestry/ Biodiversity Conservation/ Environmental Sociology/ Remote Sensing / GIS and at least four years of field research experience . Ph.D. in the above subjects
- Project Associate– II – M.Sc in Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Biodiversity Conservation / RS and GIS with minimum 60% aggregate. Two years of field research experience (proof to be submitted along with application)
- Project Associate– I – M.Sc in Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Forestry/Botany/ Environmental Science/ Biodiversity Conservation with 60% aggregate. Six months of field research experience (proof to be submitted along with application)
- Project Scientist-I –Experience in the assessment of biodiversity, wildlife habitats, wildlife values, natural resource dependency, Environmental Sociology, human-wildlife interactions/ conflicts/ landscape planning, and/or in the Himalayan the region, working with stakeholders, and proven abilities of writing skills, research publications
- Senior Project Associate – Experience in the assessment of human-wildlife conflicts and/or in the Himalayan region, working with stakeholders, and proven abilities of writing skills
- Project Associate– II -Experience in the Himalayan region, working with stakeholders, and proven abilities of writing skills
- Project Associate– I -Experience in the Himalayan region, working with stakeholders, and proven abilities of writing skills
- Project Scientist-I: 35 years.
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years.
- Project Associate– II: 30 years.
- Project Associate– I: 30 years.
- The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee.
- All original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance, or rejection of the application will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
- Project Scientist-I: Rs 56,000/- month + HRA as applicable.
- Senior Project Associate: Rs 42,000/- month + HRA as applicable.
- Project Associate– II: Rs 35,000/- month + HRA as applicable.
- Project Associate– I: Rs 31,000/- month + HRA as applicable.
How To Apply For WII Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site @ wii.gov.in
- Then the official page of the Wildlife Institute Of India will be displayed.
- Now scroll down the page, then you will observe the “Recruitments” section.
- Under that section, you will find the WII Jobs 2021 Notification Link.
- Then hit on that link and check the complete details in the notification.
- Then if you are eligible, then follow the below procedure.
- Fill in the WII Application Form 2021.
- And send to the officials through the speed post.
- Address details are mentioned below.
- Assessment of Wildlife Values and Land Tenure for Planning Rationalization of boundaries for Changthang and Karakoram Wildlife Sanctuaries, Ladakh” and soft copy (pdf only) email to [email protected] by 26th April 2021.
|To Download the WII Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form|
|Address To Send The WII Application Form 2021- Chandrabani Dehradun – 248001 Uttarakhand India|