WB Police Agragami Admit Card 2021 | Check WBP Agragami Exam Date – The candidates who applied Online for the posts of WBNVF Agragami in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal in WB Police are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards.
The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (WB Police in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of WB Police. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website .
WB Police Agragami Admit Card 2021 | Check WBP Agragami Exam Date
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Post||Agragami (WBCEF), Agragami (WWCD), and Agragami (WBNVF)|
|No. Of Posts||938|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (Expected )|
|Release Date of Admit Card||April 2021 (Tentatively)|
- West Bengal Police will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of WBNVF Agragami in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates.
- There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources.
- Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of WB Police.
- Candidates can check more details about the Exam dates from the Official Website
Details Mentioned on the WB Police Agragami Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the WB Police Agragami Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For WB Police Agragami Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download WB Police Agragami Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Police @ wbpolice.gov.in
- The home page appears
- Check on the home page for any related links or notifications be scrolling on the top of the home page or
- Click on the Recruitment
- The page appears where all the links available
- Check and give a click on the correct link
- Submit your registration number and password/ date of birth
- Now your Admit Card will be visible on the screen
- First, go through all the details on the Admit Card and download it
|To Download WB Police Agragami Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|