Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship 2023 – Apply Online, Eligibility, Prize – Aaj Tak is giving scholarships to students in India. Those who are willing to sit for competitive exams at the national level can avail scholarship awards. Meritorious candidates will be given a price of up to One crore rupees. Those who are willing to benefit from the scholarship will have to appear for the National Eligibility Test. The NAT will enable students to get campus scholarships till date. Registrations for the scholarship have started. Candidates will have to apply online through the campus scholarship portal till date.
The last date for the campus application process has been announced till date. In addition, exam dates for national aptitude test have also been notified. Read all the important information about the scholarship such as the application process, the purpose of the scholarship, the examinations covered, about the National Eligibility Test, and much more in the article below. The registration link is also provided at the location given below.
Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship 2023 – Apply Online, Eligibility, Prize
|Name of the Scholarship||Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship|
|Offered By||India Today Group|
|Offered To||Indian Nationals|
|Exams Covered||Entrance and Recruitment Exams: JEE, NEET, CLAT, IPMAT, CUET, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, UPSC CSE, Bank PO, and Bank Clerk|
|Name of Scholarship Exam||Aaj Tak Campus National Aptitude Test ATCNAT|
|Monetary Award||Up to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Application Deadline||June 15 (JEE, IPMAT & CLAT) & June 29 (for rest)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 99|
|Exam Date||To Be Updated|
ATCNAT Scholarship Mains Objective :
- The main objective of the scholarship is to provide monetary assistance to students preparing for national level entrance and competitive recruitment examinations in India.
- The prize money will help the students to secure their future and fulfill their dream without any financial stress.
- Additionally, the Campus National Aptitude Test or TCNAT till date will help students to analyse their preparation for the exam.
- Nat will act as a mock test for the competitive examination, for which applicants are willing to appear.
- In addition, students will be provided with a comprehensive analysis report and the top rank holders will be recognised on the media platform.
- This will encourage and motivate students to reach out to him.
Type of Exams under ATCNAT Scholarship
- Academics: JEE, NATA IISER, VITEEE, BITSAT, CMC Vellore, BVP CET, AFMC, AEEE, MHTSET, SRMJEEE, JIPMER-MBBS, AIIMS-MBBS, NEET, IPMAT, JIPMAT, DUJET, SET, CNAT, CUSAT, CUET, and much more.
- Recruitment: SSC, RRB, SSC CHSL, SSC stenographer grade C and D, UPSC, UPSC-CSE, SSC CGL, SSC-CPO, Railways NTPC, IBPS-PO, SBI-PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Assistant, IBPS clerk, and much more.
How To Apply Online for Aaj Tak Scholarship for competitive exams ?
- First You need To Open the official portal of Aaj Tak.
- On Home Page Look for the link for the Aaj Tak campus scholarship.
- The scholarship portal will open up at aajtakcampus.in.
- On the homepage of the newly opened portal, tap on the option of register now.
- The registration form will open in a new tab.
- In the create account form, enter full name, mobile number, email ID, password, state, and city.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap on the option of submit.
- Now Log in using the user credentials.
- In the user dashboard, fill out the application form for the scholarship.
- Now Upload necessary documents in the required format.
- Next Pay the application fee of Rs.99 in an online mode through the portal while filling out the application form.
- Finally, tap on the submit option to apply.
|Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship Portal||www.aajtakcampus.in|