UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 | UPPSC Exam Date Out – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for 3012 vacancies of Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-2 (Male/ Female) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UPPSC Staff Nurse Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date 2021 is 3rd October 2021
Candidates can download the UPPSC Staff Nurse exam adit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will release the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card in September 2021 – Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 | UPPSC Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Names||Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-2 (Male/ Female)|
|Total Vacancies||341 Male + 2671 Female = 3012 Posts|
|Exam Date||3rd October 2021|
|Admit Card Release||September 2021 – Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Details Mentioned on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) main page appears.
- Slightly scroll down the page and on the left side of the main page see “Download Admit Card”.
- Clicking on it opens all the latest links.
- Now, enter all the details as required to open the admit card.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download it.
|To Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021|