UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 Download | Check Exam Date – The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released a notification for 15198 Posts vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UPSESSB TGT, PGT Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Date 2021 is mention in admit card.
Candidates can download the UPSESSB TGT, PGT exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) will release the UPSESSB TGT, PGT Admit Card . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 Download | Check Exam Date
- 1.1 About Exam
- 1.1.1 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.2 Selection Process
- 1.1.3 Written Exam Centers :
- 1.1.4 Details Mentioned on the UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.1.5 Important Highlights For UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.1.6 How To Download UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Admit Card 2021
- 1.1.7 Important Links
- 1.1 About Exam
UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 Download | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB)|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|No. Of Posts||15198 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Candidates Who Filled there Online Application form will face the Exam. As per Selection Process Written Exam will conduct First. If All Goes well, Written Exam will conduct Soon.
|Particulars||For TGT Posts||For PGT Posts|
|Total Questions||125 Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Time Duration||02 Hrs.||02 Hrs|
|Total Marks||500 Marks
For Shiksha Mitra – 465 Marks
|Questions Type||Objective Type||Objective Type|
|Marks For Correct Answer||4 Marks / Correct Question||3.4 Marks / Correct Question|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Related Subjects In Written Exam||General Ability Related To Subject||General Ability Related To Subject|
Weightage Distribution :
For TGT Service-Based Weightage ( Only For Shiksha Mitra )
- Per Year Service Weightage – 1.75 Marks
- Maximum Weightage- 35 Marks
Special Ability Weightage ( Doctorate Degree, M.Ed, B.Ed, National Level Sports Participation – Maximum 25 Marks
|Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT )||Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT )|
|Written Exam||Written Exam|
|Weightage ( Only For Shiksha Mitra )||Interview|
Written Exam Centers :
- Varanasi and
Details Mentioned on the UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
- Documents Required for the DCI Manipur Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPSESSB TGT, PGT Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ pariksha.up.nic.in.
- Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) official main page will open on the screen.
- Scroll down the main page to find advertisement links.
- Now from there search for UPSESSB TGT, PGT Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- UPSESSB Hall Ticket 2021 will open on the screen.
- Download UPSESSB Exam Admit Card.
|To Download UPSESSB TGT, PGT Admit Card 2021|
|UPSESSB TGT PGT Answer Key 2021 | Check Exam Key | Objections
|UPSESSB TGT PGT Result 2021 | Check UPSESSB Cut Off | Merit List