TS DOST Application Form 2022 – Admission, Last Date, Colleges – TSCHE is accepting TS DOST application form from candidates for admission to Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) for the academic year 2022-23. The application process for DOST Phase-I has been initiated by the Council. The last date for submission of forms is dost.cgg.gov.in July 30, 2022. To get admission in the courses offered by the state universities, interested students will have to submit the 2022 online form through online mode. Also, in this specific article, you will learn about the content associated with the TS Friend Application Form 2022.
According to the programme, students, after submitting their applications, can select preferred institutes (web options) till July 30. The seat allotment results will be announced on August 6. The selected candidates can report online for admission to the allotted colleges/universities from August 7 to 18.
DoST facilitates students to join UG courses like BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, BBM, BSW, D-Pharmacy etc. It offers a single window to get admission to any undergraduate programme in the state’s universities – Osmania, Kakatiya. , Telangana, Palaimuru, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana, and Women’s University (Women’s University) and TSBTET).
TS DOST Application Form 2022 – Admission, Last Date, Colleges
|Authority Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Portal Name||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Courses Offered||B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, BBM, BSW & D-Pharmacy etc|
|Category||Application Forms/Online Forms|
|Availability of Online Forms||Available|
|Application Fee||Rs.200 & Rs.400|
Eligibility Criteria :
How to apply for TS DOST 2022 online form?
- Visit the official website of DOST, Telangana i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in.
- After landing on the main page of the portal, tick on the ‘Candidate Pre-Registration’ box.
- On the brand new page, the candidate registration form will be visible in front of your eyes.
- Now Start filling in the details asked in the specific sections of the form.
- Then click on the ‘Click for Aadhaar Authentication’ button.
- Now Enter the One Time Password on the blank section.
- You will have TS DOST Id on your registered mobile number.
Application Fee Payment :
- To pay the application fee, the applicant has to click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ option.
- Now Enter your DOST Id & Captcha code on the new web page.
- Then tick on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ option.
- Next The application fee page will get open on your system.
- Select the medium through which you want to pay the fee.
- After selecting the medium, click on the ‘Final Payment’ box.
How To Apply For TS DOST Through MeeSeva Centre ?
Applicants can also visit the nearest MeiSeva Kendra for biometric authentication. After arriving at the centre, the applicant will have to scan his/her fingerprint/iris/facial recognition. Then their TS DOST admission 2022 registration process will be completed.
T App Folio : How To Apply With App ?
- Canddiates can also apply for TS DOST 2022 application form by registering at ‘T App Folio’.
- Candidates have to open the Play Store on their smartphone and search for the T App Folio.
- On the new web page, candidates have to press the ‘Install’ option available in the green box.
- Post the installation process, enter the details required inside the T App Folio.
- Once the process will get completed, the notification about the successful authentication will appear on the screen.
TS DOST 2022 admission schedule :
|Phase I registration||July 1-30|
|Phase I seat allotment||August 6|
|Online self-reporting by the allotted students||August 7-18|
|Phase II registration||August 7-21|
|Phase II seat allotment||August 27|
|Online self-reporting by the allotted students||August 27-September 10|
|Phase III registration||August 29-September 12|
|Web-options||August 29-September 12|
|Phase III seat allotment||September 16|
|Online Self-reporting by the allotted students||September 16-22|