Tripura University Merit List 2021 Released | Provisional Admission List – Tripura University has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Tripura University graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Tripura University and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
Tripura University Merit List 2021 Released | Provisional Admission List
|Authority Name||Tripura University|
|Course Names||M.A, B.Lib.I.Sc., Master in Commerce, M. Tech, M.Sc, LLM|
|Merit List Release Status||Available Now|
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
- Candidates must have received a 10+2 diploma from an accredited board in any subject.
- Candidates who have passed or will be taking final exams in the science stream are also qualified to apply for the B.Voc. in Rubber Technology.
- Candidates must have earned a combined score of 50 percent for UR candidates and 45 percent for SC/ST/PWD candidates in their 10+2 exams.
Tripura University Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Preparation of Tripura University final Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Tripura University Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the Tripura University @ www.tripurauniv.ac.in
- Then the Tripura University Tripura University Home Page gets displayed on the screen
- By scrolling down the page, aspirants can find the Admissions Section
- Click on that part and the Admissions Page gets opened
- There the list of Tripura University Provisional Admission Merit List links appears for various courses like M.A, B.Lib.I.Sc., Master in Commerce, M. Tech, M.Sc, LLM.
- Tap on the required link and the Tripura University Provisional Merit List gets opened
- Verify the complete information on the Tripura University Provisional Merit List
- Finally, we recommend all the candidates to download the Tripura University Merit List 2021 for future usage.
|Download Tripura University Provisional Admission List 2021|