TNEA Rank List 2022 Download Online @ tneaonline.org – The TNEA 2022 rank list has been released on August 16, 2022. The rank list is considered by the participating universities for granting admission. No entrance test is conducted by the university to grant admission to engineering colleges. Anna University is the governing authority of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA). Seats are allotted to candidates based on class 12 board exam percentage. Candidates can take admission in various engineering colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. In this article, we have mentioned the details of TNEA Rank List 2022.
TNEA Rank List 2022 Download Online @ tneaonline.org
|Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE)
|Name of Exam
|Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA)
|B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch
|TNEA Rank List Release Date
|16 August 2022 (OUT)
|Counselling start date
|25th August 2022
|Merit List out date
|To be announced soon
|Admission on the basis of
|Class 12th Board marks
TNEA Merit List
- A separate merit list is prepared to admit the candidate based on the 12th class marks.
- Higher rank is given to candidates who have scored high marks in their 12th standard.
- Admission is strictly granted on the basis of merit list prepared by the university.
- Separate counselling process is conducted for seven categories like OC, BC, BCM (BC Muslim), MBC and DNC, SC, SCA and ST reservation.
TNEA Rank Card Releasing Date 2022
- The University will decoded the rank list on 16th August 2022 through online mode only.
- The counselling will be conducted for the ranked candidate by the university.
- The counselling will be organized from 25th August 2022 for general category candidates.
- The University Will Allso Send The Counselling Call Letter by Post in Witch The Rank of the Candidate Will Be Mentioned.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank in the merit list and choices field by the candidate.
How to check TNEA 2022 Rank List Online?
- Visitthe official website @ tneaonline.org
- On the home page check the link of the rank list.
- Click on the link and wait for the page to upload.
- Add the Login details.
- Press the enter button.
- Allocated rank will be on the screen for the particular student.
- Save the rank list on the device.
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link
|Follow Us On Twitter