SSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern -Here we are sharing SSC JE Previous Papers in PDF Format. The Candidates can download previous papers PDF . After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation.
The contenders can check SSC Junior Engineers (JE) solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on SSC Junior Engineers (JE) solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion.
The Candidates have to know about model paper and exam pattern before starting preparation. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.
SSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Exam Pattern 2021
- SSC JE Examination will consist of two Papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The Paper-I will be conducted online (Computer Based Examination).
- Paper-II Exam is a Descriptive Type Paper which be held offline (Written Examination).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper – I Exam Pattern 2021
- Mode of exam – Computer Based Test
- Type of questions – Objective questions
- Duration of exam – 02 hours
- Total marks – 200 marks
- Language of question paper – Hindi & English
- Number of questions – 200 questions
- Distribution of Questions
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural) or
Part B- General Engineering (electrical) or
Part C- General Engineering (mechanical) or
Staff Selection Committee JE Paper – II Exam Pattern 2021
- Mode of examination: Offline exam
- Type of questions: Descriptive type
- Language: Candidates can write answers in either Hindi or English.
- Marks: 300 marks
- Duration of examination: 2 hours
- Part-A – General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
- Part-B – General Engineering (Electrical)
- Part-C – General Engineering (Mechanical)
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Engineering(Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (Mechanical)|
Importance of Solving SSC JE Previous Year Papers
The SSC JE Previous Year Papers is a great way of practising and revising the topics you have studied so far. Some of the advantages of preparing with the SSC JE Previous Year Papers are mentioned below:
- Solving the SSC JE Previous Year Papers can improve your speed during the exam.
- It helps to boost your confidence with time as you attempt a variety of questions.
- The SSC JE Previous Year Papers helps you analyze your strong and weak points. Thereby, giving you the opportunity to focus on the weaker sections more.
|Download SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Pattern & Topics|
|Download SSC JE Previous Papers||Previous papers|
|Official Links||Click Here|