SSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern -Here we are sharing SSC JE Previous Papers in PDF Format. The Candidates can download previous papers PDF . After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. The contenders can check SSC Junior Engineers (JE) solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on SSC Junior Engineers (JE) solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion.
SSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Exam Pattern 2023
- SSC JE Examination will consist of two Papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The Paper-I will be conducted online (Computer Based Examination).
- Paper-II Exam is a Descriptive Type Paper which be held offline (Written Examination).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper – I Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of exam – Computer Based Test
- Type of questions – Objective questions
- Duration of exam – 02 hours
- Total marks – 200 marks
- Language of question paper – Hindi & English
- Number of questions – 200 questions
- Distribution of Questions
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural) or
Part B- General Engineering (electrical) or
Part C- General Engineering (mechanical) or
Staff Selection Committee JE Paper – II Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of examination: Offline exam
- Type of questions: Descriptive type
- Language: Candidates can write answers in either Hindi or English.
- Marks: 300 marks
- Duration of examination: 2 hours
- Part-A – General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
- Part-B – General Engineering (Electrical)
- Part-C – General Engineering (Mechanical)
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Engineering(Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (Mechanical)|
|Download SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Pattern & Topics|
|Download SSC JE Previous Papers||Previous papers|
|Official Links||Click Here|