SPSC Fisheries Guard Jobs 2021 | 13 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Sikkim Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 13 post of Fisheries Guard. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in SPSC Fisheries Guard Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
SPSC Fisheries Guard Jobs 2021 | 13 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Sikkim Public Service Commission
|26th August 2021
|15th September 2021
|Online Registration Link
|SPSC Fisheries Guard Job Notification PDF
|Download Admit Card
|SPSC Fisheries Guard Admit Card 2021
To apply for the SPSC Fisheries Guard Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, SPSC Fisheries Guard used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Degree of B.Sc (Zoology) from a recognized University.
- Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31st July 2021.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/-
SPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The Selected Candidates will get the Salary in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix.
How To Apply For SPSC Fisheries Guard Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ spscskm.gov.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement & Notices Section.
- And download the ADVERTISEMENT NO: 10/SPSC/EXAM/2021.
- Check the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit the Application Form before the closing date.