Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2021 | 13 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – District Judge, Sonepur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 13 post of Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Sonepur District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2021 | 13 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||District Judge, Sonepur|
|Post Names||Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Notification Date||20th August 2021|
|Closing Date||21st September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Computer Science Test, Viva Voce Test|
|Address to send the Application Form||District Judge, Sonepur|
|Official Notification||Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Junior Clerk – Copyist||07|
To apply for the Sonepur District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Sonepur District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- candidate in order to be eligible for the above posts must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Aet, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council. Board or University as the case may be.
candidate have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 32 Years
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in the shape of treasury challan.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
|Junior Clerk – Copyist||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Junior Typist||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Stenographer Gr-III||Rs. 25500-81,100/-|
How To Apply For Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Judge Sonepur asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 21.09.2021.