RPSC Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply –
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 102 Vacancies of School Lecturer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RPSC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RPSC Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||School Lecturer (Hindi, English, General Grammar, Literature, Grammar)|
|No. of Posts||102 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||16th May 2022|
|Application Ending Date||14th June 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration links|
|Department Name||Number of Posts|
To apply for the RPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates should have Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years as of 1st July 2022.
- For age relaxation details kindly check the official notification.
- For General (Unreserved) and OBC/ Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan’s creamy layer category – Rs.350/-
- For Rajasthan’s non-creamy layer OBC, EWS – Rs.250/-
- For disabled people/ SC/ ST and whose income is less than 2.50 lakhs – Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST of TSP area and all of Baran district of sahariya tribals of tehsils – Rs.150/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Document Verification & Medical Exam.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates will get Pay Matrix Level 12 (Grade Pay Rs.4,800/-). Fixed monthly salary (Fix Pay) will be payable during the period of prohibition as per rules of the state government.
RPSC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the RPSC exam will be uploaded on the RPSC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the RPSC exam will be provided to you here below.
RPSC Answer Key 2022
- The RPSC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the RPSC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the RPSC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
RPSC Result 2022
- RPSC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The RPSC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the RPSC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the RPSC exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.