DRDO Scholarship for Girls 2023 | Eligibility | Apply Online @ rac.gov.in – Drdo-Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB) of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India has issued scholarship notification for girls. (UG) programme. The online application process has begun from July 19 and candidates can apply through the website drdo.gov.in till the last date
Students in the post-graduate programme can get scholarships up to Rs 1.86 lakh per annum (Rs 15,500 per month), while undergraduate (UG) students will get scholarships up to Rs 1.2 lakh per annum. Scholarship Aerospace/ Aerospace Aeronautical engineering, space engineering, and rocketry/engineering. Avionics/ Aircraft will be provided in the disciplines of engineering.
DRDO Scholarship for Girls 2023 | Eligibility | Apply Online @ rac.gov.in
||Defence Research & Development Organization
||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
- Girl Students Related to Aerospace Engg
- Aeronautical Engg
- Space Engg
- Aircraft Engg
|Scheme Closing Date for applying online
||31st March 2023 ( Expected)
|Mode Of Application Form
||www.drdo.gov.in (or) rac.gov.in
|To Apply Online for the DRDO Girls Scholarship 2023
||Online Registration Links
|To Know more details about the DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2023
||Link 1 | Link 2
|Under Graduate (BE/ B.TECH / B.Sc. Engg)
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have got admission in the 1st year of the current academic year (2021-23) to the relevant B.E./ B. Tech./B.Sc Engg. course.
- The candidate should have cleared JEE (Main).
- The candidate should have a valid JEE(Main) score
|Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg)
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have secured admission in the 1st year of the current academic year (2021-23) to the relevant ME/ M.TECH / M.Sc Engg course.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam (graduation
level: BE/B Tech/B Engg. or equivalent) for getting admission to the subject course as per the guidelines set by AICTE/MHRD.
- In cases where the conversion formula is not obtainable, CGPA/CPI of 6.75 (for a 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%, as per AICTE guidelines.
- The candidate should have a valid GATE (General Aptitude Test in Engineering) score
Number of DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2023
||No of Scholarships
|Aerospace Engg/ Aeronautical Engg/ Space Engg & Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg
||Under Graduate (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg)
|Aerospace Engg/ Aeronautical Engg/ Space Engg & Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg.
||Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg)
- Rs.1,20,000 per annum for four years at graduation level.
- Rs.15,500 per month for two years at post-graduation level.
- First-year Undergraduate (B.E./ B.Tech./ BSc. Engg.) scholarship (for a 4-yr full-time course) will be based on the merit of JEE (Main). Candidates without a valid JEE (Main) score will not be considered.
- First-year Post graduate (M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. Engg.) scholarship (for a 2 yr full-time course) will be based on the valid GATE score on a merit basis. The candidates without a valid GATE score will not be considered.
Conditions of Scholarship
- Once a candidate has stopped the scholarship, it will not be given any further despite getting the qualification in subsequent years.
- The students availing this scholarship will be entitled to receive only one scholarship at a time and a promissory note has to be submitted by the students and it should be countersigned by the institution that he/she is not allowed to receive any scholarship at a time. Department / Department No other scholarship is being received from the agency.
- Candidates have to submit all the original certificates in original form for verification at the institute and in this regard forward a certificate by the institution where the student belongs to AR&DB.
- Applications without scanned copies of certificates for requisite required educational qualification or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be considered.
- The selected candidates will be considered for scholarship and will get scholarship through their respective institutes. The institute will have to submit the contingent bill along with the ECS mandate for all candidates selected for the scholarship to release funds for the scholarship.
- The offer of scholarship to selected candidates will be limited to the number of scholarships in the order of merit. The list of candidates selected for the scholarship will be made available on the AR&DB website
Documents Required to Apply for DRDO Scholarship for Girls
- Attach a scanned copy of each of the requisite certificates with the online scholarship application.
- Rightly selected the scholarship applied for.
- Uploaded recent passport size colour photograph (max. size 50 KB)
- Aadhaar Card (max 500 KB)
- Proof of admission (max 500 KB)
- Fees details (max 500 KB)
- Certificate from Institute (max 500 KB)
- A printout of the finally submitted/Locked online application for your reference.
How to Apply for the DRDO Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Girls?
- Visit the official website @ www.drdo.gov.in (or) rac.gov.in
- Now on the RAC website, check the Latest News section.
- In that click search for the “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girl”
- Now, click on the View Advertisement option.
- And then proceed to check your eligibility criteria and the amount of scholarship.
- Now, if you are eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- Then you will be redirected to the Registration page.
- There, provide your mail id/ mobile number & password and click on the Register button.
- Now, proceed to fill out the biodata, upload the necessary documents and finally submit it.
- At last, download the application form you have filled out and save it for future reference.