PSACS Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form – Punjab State AIDS Control Society has released an online notification for recruitment to the 49 Vacancies of Medical Officer, Medical Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Counselor, Staff Nurse, Data Manager, District Assistant M&E Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PSACS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PSACS Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Punjab State AIDS Control Society|
|Post Names||Medical Officer, Medical Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Counselor, Staff Nurse, Data Manager, District Assistant M&E|
|No. of Posts||49 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||5th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Typing Test, Computer Knowledge Test|
|PSACS Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Address for the applications to be sent for PSACS Recruitment 2022||Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Prayass Building, 4th Floor, Sector-38-B|
|Medical Lab. Technician||12|
|District Assistant M&E||1|
To apply for the PSACS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PSACS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Medical Lab Technician (3 posts in Blood Bank, 9 posts in ICTC)||(For ICTC)
(For Blood Bank)
|District Assistant M&E, DAPCU Ludhiana||
- The maximum age limit for the post of Medical Officer is 65 years and for other posts is 60 years.
- There will be computer typing (English) (30 wpm) and a computer knowledge test (50% marks) as qualifying criteria for all posts for eligible candidates except for the post of Medical Officer.
- For the post of Medical Officer, the salary is Rs. 50,000/- per month
- For District Assistant M&E, DAPCU Ludhiana the salary is Rs.12,700/- per month
- For other posts, the salary is Rs.13,000/- per month.
PSACS Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the PSACS exam will be uploaded on the PSACS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the PSACS exam will be provided to you here below.
PSACS Answer Key 2022
- The PSACS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the PSACS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the PSACS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
PSACS Result 2022
- PSACS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The PSACS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the PSACS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the PSACS exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.