PMB Revaluation Result 2021 Out | RV Results @ pmbkarnataka.org – Para Medical Board (PMB) Karnataka has declared the revaluation result for November 2020 examination. PMB result of November 2021 exams and the provisional marks list is now updated and available at the official website as per notification dated September, 2021. The candidates who had applied for the revaluation of their regular PMB results released earlier, may now check the revaluation results starting today.
PMB Revaluation Result 2021 Out | RV Results @ pmbkarnataka.org
|Organisation Name||Para Medical Board Karnataka|
|Exam Name||PMB Karnataka|
|Academic year||2021 -21|
|Exam date||Nov/Dec 2021|
|Programs||UG/ PG programs|
|Display of revaluation result||Available|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
PMB Marks for Exam
- Students obtaining minimum 40% aggregate marks are termed ‘passed’ by the board.
- The 40% aggregate marks include theory examinations, practicals and internal assessment marks. T
- he internal assessment marks are considered to take up the total aggregate marks to 40%.
- Students obtaining more than 60% aggregate marks are termed ‘passed with first class’.
- Students with marks between 50%-60% are declared ‘passed with 2nd class’.
- Students with 40-50% marks are termed ‘pass’.
- Passing marks for theory exam of 90 marks are 31 marks.
- For theory exam of 45 marks, passing marks is 16.
Revaluation & Retotaling of Answer Scripts
- No request for revaluation of the answer script shall be entertained.
- But students can apply for re totalling of the answer script.
- Students can apply for re totalling of the answer script by submitting the re totalling form to the Board.
- A non-refundable amount of Rs. 200/- per subject is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Chairman, Para-Medical Board”.
- The Board shall preserve the answer script up to 6 months or till the next exam.
Details Printed on PMB Result 2021
- Name of the Course
- Exam Name
- Semester/Year Name
- Paper number
- Serial number
- Application number
- Marks Statement
- Online Mark sheet
- Session of Exam
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Result Card
- Roll Number
- Stamp of conducting body
- Qualifying Status etc.
- Enrol. No
- Grand Total
Revaluation of Answer Sheet
- PMB provides an opportunity by which candidates who are not satisfied by the marks secured by them can apply for revaluation or may demand for the copy of examination answer sheet.
- The revaluation forms will be available online at the university’s official website. Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the university under any circumstances.
- The candidate will have to apply for revaluation of answer sheet only during the dates set by the authority.
- Nobody has the authority to apply for the revaluation of answer sheet of any other applicant. A
- After filling the form, candidates have to deposit the requisite fees which will be non-refundable in any case.
- The candidate’s can also apply for Supplementary examinations if they are not willing to go for revaluation.
Important Points About the Result
The admissions will be granted on the merit found by the student. The applicant is able to acquire the result on this page through the link which will be made available for students. The result is out by the official website is the final result which is meant for the exam.
- Applicants can check 2021 by registering the application ID and password/ date of birth.
- The Scorecard will encompass the thorough scores of contenders in each subject together with the applicant’s complete information.
- After downloading the result, make sure to keep the copy to show at the time of admission.
- Students must keep important papers ready for the day of counseling.
How to Check PMB Result 2021
- Visit the official website of PMB @ www.pmbkarnataka.org.
- Then the Karnataka Nursing & Paramedical Sciences Education (Regulation) Authority Para Medical Board, Bengaluru Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- On that page itself, aspirants can find the link as “Supplementary Examination Re-Evaluation Individual Result”.
- Tap on that respective link and the new page gets opened.
- Now, the candidate should provide the Register Number in the arranged field and search.
- Then the Karnataka Paramedical Revaluation Results will be out.
- Finally, we recommend all the candidates verify the complete details thoroughly and download the Para Medical Board Result 2021 for future purposes.
|To Check Revaluation Result 2021|