PHD Maharashtra Group D Result 2021 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Maharashtra Public Health Department has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 25th, 26th September 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of PHD Maharashtra Group D . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of PHD Maharashtra Group D
PHD Maharashtra Group D Result 2021 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Post Name||Arogya Vibhag Group D|
|Exam Date||25th, 26th September 2021|
|Result Release Date||1st Week of October 2021 Tentatively|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
PHD Maharashtra Group D Cut off
PHD Maharashtra Group D Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare PHD Maharashtra Group D Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Maharashtra Public Health Department Will Declare PHD Maharashtra Group D Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide PHD Maharashtra Group D Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download PHD Maharashtra Result 2021?
- Visit the official site of Maharashtra Public Health Department @ nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
- Maharashtra Public Health Department official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- PHD Maharashtra Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|To Download PHD Maharashtra Result 2021|
|PHD Maharashtra Group D Answer Key 2021 PDF | Exam Key | Objections|
PHD Maharashtra Group D Result 2021 : FAQ
From where can I check PHD Maharashtra Group D Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking PHD Maharashtra Group D Result?
On what basis the PHD Maharashtra Group D Result 2021 will be announced?
Where Can I View PHD Maharashtra Result?
Who conducts the PHD Maharashtra Group D exam?