OSSC CGL Answer Key 2022 | Paper 1 & 2 Objections Form – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) officials have released the OSSC CGL answer key 2022. Also, the OSSC CGL Answer Key 2022 PDF has been released on the official site. Those who have appeared for the OSSC Group B exam from 11th to 20th October 2022 (except 16th October 2022) can download the OSSC CGL Exam Key 2022 with the help of ossc cgl solution key 2022 link given in the important link section given below.
OSSC CGL Answer Key 2022 | Paper 1 & 2 Objections Form
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|OSSC Group B Exam Dates||11th to 20th October 2022 (Except 16th October 2022)|
|Exam Key 2022 Release Status||Released|
|Last Date to Submit Objections||27th October 2022|
|Mode of answer key release||Online|
|Qualifications||The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized University|
|Age Limit||Candidates applying for the posts must not be below 21 years and must not be above 38 years|
|Application Fee||The candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD (having Permanent Disability) category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Certificate Verification|
|Salary Details||Rs.25,300/- per month (for the 1st year).|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How to download the OSSC Answer Key 2022 PDF?
- Visit the official site of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) @ www.ossc.gov.in.
- Check the What’s New section.
- Search and find the direct link to download the OSSC CGL Paper 1, 2 Exam Key 2022.
- Select the OSSC Group B Answer Sheet 2022 based on your Question Paper set.
- Match your responses with the released OSSC CGL Solution Key 2022.
- Download the appropriate key and then take a printed copy of it (if required).
- Wait until the declaration of the results is made by the OSSC officials.
|Sarkari Exam Admit Card||Sarkari Exam Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri||Sarkari Naukri Result|