OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List – Candidates who are waiting for their OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result 2021 their wait is going to end soon. The result will be released soon for its first stage of the selection process that is the written test which will be conducted in the coming months. The written test will consist of paper 1 and paper 2, paper one consists of General Awareness subject, and paper two consists of a technical paper. The result for the same will be released 20-25 days after the written test.
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Scientific Officer|
|No. Of Posts||45 Posts|
|Exam Date||30th July 2021|
|Result Release Date||August 2021 tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Merit List
- As of now you are aware of the result and important information related to the result.
- The next important release after the result is the Final Merit List.
- The final Merit List is declared after the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates who clear all the required stages in the selection process and make it to the final merit list will be considered for the post.
- We will release the merit list information as soon as it is released by the conduction authority.
How To Download OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result 2021
- Visit the official website @ ossc.gov.in.
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the whats new section, find the OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Result 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Just click on the submit button.
- OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Exam Results will display on the screen.
- Download OSSC ASO Results.
|To Download OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Results|
|OSSC Assistant Scientific Officer Answer Key 2021 | Check Exam Key|